Internet user privacy is of paramount importance to the Bank of Eastern Oregon.
- Our goal is to maintain the trust of our guests and others who visit our web sites. Below is information regarding Bank of Eastern Oregon's commitment to protect the privacy of users:
- It is our policy that no information of any kind or from any source about visitors to this site is sold or released to anyone without the prior consent of the visitor or guest, or without a court order.
- Our site uses a contact form for customers to request information from our visitors inquiring about our products and services. We collect visitor's contact information (like their email address). The visitor's contact information may also be used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary.
Non-personally-identifiable information collected by Bank of Eastern Oregon:
- Bank of Eastern Oregon collects the following types of non personally-identifiable information about users who visit our Web site: your IP address (a unique number assigned to every computer on the Internet); domain type (i.e., .com, .net, or .edu.); and standard information included with every communication sent on the Internet.
- Information which Bank of Eastern Oregon can gather from this standard information includes: your browser version and type (i.e., Netscape or Internet Explorer); operating system (i.e., windows or DOS); browser language (i.e., Java or Unix); service provider (i.e., MindSpring or AOL) and; how you navigate the pages you visit within the Bank of Eastern Oregon site (e.g. which pages you view).
For additional information:
- If your browser allows, persistent cookies are placed on your system. These cookies remain on your system and are automatically retrieved when you return to our site at a later time. It cannot be associated with an individual, unless you choose to identify yourself.
- All Bank of Eastern Oregon software is designed to function equally well with cookies turned off.
- Bank of Eastern Oregon never places private data inside of these cookies. It is simply a convenient place to store a single identifier to help us recognize you when you return.
- Bank of Eastern Oregon reminds all our customers that links in the institution’s website may not be under our control. These websites will not necessarily comply with Bank of Eastern Oregon’s “Privacy Principles” and security standards.
- Bank of Eastern Oregon reminds customers of their responsibility to safeguard login ID’s and passwords. In addition, commercial customers should carefully screen those employees to whom user ID’s and passwords are granted.
- You may review the information we collect about you and correct any errors in that information by reviewing account statements and any other correspondence from us and notifying us of any inaccurate or outdated information at the address or phone number on your statements.
Bank of Eastern Oregon may use third party cookies to analyze traffic to this web site. These external services only collect aggregate data and do not create individual profiles for visitors.
Click here for a copy of our Model Privacy Notice.